HELP WANTED: Woodlands is in need of volunteers to help with the concerts and building. We need the theatre cleaned before and during performances, the grounds cleaned of litter, ticket takers, reception workers, and people to put up posters. If you can give an hour, an afternoon, or a day, please call 509.684.6811, or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted / Personals
Let us know what your talents are. Do you sing or play an instrument? Are you interested in learning how to do sound or lighting, or in sharing your knowledge? Can you help with painting, plumbing or carpentry needs? Just contact us at email@example.com or mail us a note to the Woodland Productions address.
Producers Wanted Some experience preferred, but persons with energy, enthusiasm, and a lot of patience seriously considered. This is a hands-on position of authority, organization, and responsibility. Please consider helping to bring one of Woodland’s wonderful shows to the community. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 684-6811
Love music? There’s a person out there – somewhere – that has the special talent of playing the piano… and here we are, at the theatre, waiting to meet you. Maybe we can make beautiful music together. PLEASE call or email if you are a pianist who would love to be a part of the art at Woodland Theatre. We are waiting….
email@example.com or call 684-6811
WARNING…Woodlands can become habit-forming
Come see what Woodlands has to offer…..Become involved!
Have you have ever wanted to be in a play? How about build or decorate a set? Ever want to work backstage making costumes, providing props, smearing on make-up, meet new people, or just get out of the house for a few hours? If so, Community Theatre invites you to become an active participant in its many fun-filled activities. There’s always a need for people to perform the dozens of tasks required to present our plays or concerts. You could:
· Learn a new skill. For example, wood-working, making props, sewing, project
manage ment, leadership, organization. There are many opportunities where no
prior skill is required.
· Act on stage. Perhaps you’d like to try “treading the boards”?
- Have a sense of accomplishment. There’s nothing better than to see a show open
that you know you had a hand in getting off the ground.
- Make new friends. There are plenty of friendly people who will always greet you
with a smile and are happy to see you.
- Spend quality time away from your family, (or with your family).
Community Service. Perhaps you just want to “give back” to the community you’ve
grown up in (or are new to).
Some of the opportunities are:
- Director or assistant to the Director
- Publicity/Writing articles
- Stage Manager and assistants
- Lighting designer and light board operator
- Costume Designer, sewers, and dressers
- Set designer, builder, and decorator (woodwork, painting, etc.)
- Prop designer and crew
- Make-up designer and crew
· Box Office – Taking ticket orders in the box office from patrons over the phone or
in person. Box office work is one of the few activities that take place during the
day. We really need someone in this area!